The next time you join us for a delicious breakfast at The Original Pancake House Denver, here’s some fun trivia about the most important meal to help you impress your friends and family.
- What is Cap’n Crunch’s first name?
- Who invented the doughnut?
- Which state is currently number one in egg production?
- What athlete has been on the Wheaties box the most?
- What is the name of the green rooster that has been on the box of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes since 1958?
- What percentage of adults have eaten cold pizza for breakfast before?
- How many Americans skip breakfast every day?
- What year was the automatic pop-up toasted invented?
- What do the British call thin strips of toast used to dip into soft-boiled eggs?
- What artist illustrated the early boxes of Grape Nuts cereal?
Scroll down for the answers.
- The Dutch are generally believed by historians to have created the first doughnut recipe in the mid-19th century. They fried sweet balls of dough in pork fat, known as olykoeks (oily cakes).
- Michael Jordan (18 times)
- 31 million
- Soldiers. It’s believed this is a reference to the Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme.
- Norman Rockwell illustrations were used by Post in 1919.
We look forward to seeing you soon at one of the two convenient locations of The Original Pancake House Denver.