Over the past year we’ve shared many scrumptious breakfast recipes and ideas on our blog. Some are our own and some are recipes that we like to make for our families at home. Since 2016 has truly been a year of amazing breakfasts, we’d like to share with you our top 5 breakfasts from the past year.
- Maybe because it ‘tis the season, but our Ho Ho Ho Pancakes top our list of favorite breakfasts! With Red and Green M&M’S inside our made from scratch buttermilk pancakes are topped with our fresh whipped cream and sprinkled with red and green Elf dust. You just can’t get more festive than that!
- From our Back to School Breakfasts post we love the Banana and Nutella “Sushi” recipe. It is so quick, so delicious, and so portable; it remains our go-to for mornings on the run!
- As they say…”When in Denver…” order a Denver Omelette! Our fluffy oven-baked omelette filled with diced ham, green and red peppers, onion and aged Tillamook cheddar cheese. It’s a perfect hearty breakfast for those days when you need to fill your belly!
- For a breakfast at home that is sure to impress, our favorite recipe this year is for an Asparagus and Prosciutto Strata. Comforting, homey, delicious, and fancy enough to serve to your mother-in-law, we pull out this recipe every time we have friends over for brunch!
- Whenever we take our friends out to breakfast in Denver at The Original Pancake House, we always order an Apple Pancake for everyone at the table to share. This mountain of granny smith apples and pure Sinkiang cinnamon glaze is just too sweet a treat to pass up!
We wish you a very Happy New Year Denver! Thank you for visiting us in 2016 and we look forward to seeing you at our breakfast table in 2017 because Tradition is Delicious! Bon Appetite!