It’s Sunday morning and you want to take the whole family out to eat, but the questions is “where to go.” What do you look for in family friendly breakfast restaurants?
Most families want to take their children to breakfast restaurants with a relaxed atmosphere that is welcoming to the little ones. Nobody wants to show up somewhere with the kids in tow only to find a quiet or formal setting where they will be uncomfortable. And most definitely the food is a major consideration. Most children have simple tastes and really can’t be expected to order off a menu geared for adults, particularly if the food is especially fancy or trendy.
Here’s a few things that many people look for when trying to judge if breakfasts restaurants are truly family friendly.
- Kid’s menu
- Plenty of high chairs/booster seats available
- On-line menu available to help research and make decisions in advance
- Crayons and coloring menus to keep kids busy
- Food brought to the table quickly
- Changing stations in the restrooms
- Plenty of other families who dine there
When you’re looking for family friendly breakfast restaurants you really can’t go wrong with The Original Pancake House. Our friendly staff, great food, and fast service is always a hit with kids and adults alike!