When looking for breakfast restaurants near me, who should I turn to?
It’s not that hard to find breakfast restaurants near me. The internet places all the information we could ever need right at our fingertips. A simple search will result in plenty of options. But most of the time we’re not just looking for a nearby place, but the best place. How exactly are people doing this today?
There are other factors that go into determining the best breakfast restaurants near me. And naturally this is a very personal decision as everyone has different tastes and priorities. Some of us are strictly about the food, while others take other factors into consideration. Restaurant industry statistics (according to the National Restaurant Association) tell us that the majority of people prioritize great food when choosing a place to eat, with quality of service being the second most important factor.
Technology is a big factor in finding the best breakfast restaurants near me. People are using social media more than ever. Websites like Yelp and OpenTable are also big resources. Here are some interesting statistics about how we are choosing restaurants in this day and age.
- Millennials spend 44% of their food budget, $2921 annually, on dining out.
- 18-35 year olds spend a total of 5 days per year browsing food images on Instagram. 30% of them would avoid a restaurant if a restaurant has a week Instagram presence.
- 75% of respondents in a Zagat survey say they have chosen a place to eat based on social media.
- 73% of diners agree that restaurant technology improves their guest experience.
- 70% of diners say they are more likely to choose a restaurant that has healthy menu options.